Saturday, January 23, 2016

Your First Time Sparking Up :)

So this may not be your first time around weed. Your friends smoke it all the time and you've always looked at them like fcking potheads or you were never curious about it. Thats how it was for me lol. I always said I dont smoke Im an athlete....Well let me tell you now, athletes smoke. Im not only referring to student athletes but professional as well... Anyway this time curiosity has you wondering...how does being high feel?? And before I go any farther, weed is NOT bad for you. Dont take this the wrong way, Im not saying to smoke weed but if you do decide to do drugs, Marijuana is one I would recommend. Its WAYYY better than alcohol in my opinion but I'll save that discussion for later.

Your wondering how it feels to be high so you finally smoke with your friends for the first time. I was 19 the first time I smoked and it was a blunt. It was 4/20 and Im like fck it. The blunt came my way I took a hit and the taste was very unsatisfying. First thought in my mind was how people do this all the time when it tastes this bad lol. I dont know whether it was good weed or not for I was a weed virgin, but Im pretty sure it wasnt reggie. Anyway I did not feel the high, I dont think I was doing it right. That day I smoked like 6 times with different people and they were excited that I was actually smoking lol. But I did not feel high at all, which happens for first timers because they dont know how to do it right.That made me want to keep smoking cause I wanted to feel this great high feeling that my friends speak of. Its funny how all your life you've been inhaling in exhaling, but when it comes to smoking weed you dont know how to inhale lmao.

Some friends don't always teach you the right way to smoke so I'll try my best to do so here along with giving you tips lol
My advice for first time smokers:
  • I would suggest smoking with papers (Raw Papers, Elements, Bob Marley, etc.) because they are less harsh than blunts.
  • Inhale the smoke, dont swallow the smoke lol. After taking a hit and the smoke is in your mouth, open your mouth just a little bit and inhale. This will allow the THC to fill your lungs and you'll feel it in there. 
  • To prevent coughing, inhale all the smoke in one smooth motion. Ive noticed the reason I cough is because I try to exhale while Im still inhaling and its like a road block in your throat. The hot air tingles and then youll be coughing your lungs out. Breathe like you would in a yoga class. Inhale, hold it for a sec or two, then releaseeee.
  • Lastly, enjoy the weed. Dont think too much about negatives because your heart rate increases when your high and doing so will just make it go faster. Now your having a panic attack and that will just ruin your high completely, which I experienced once and it was horrible haha.
So my first time sparking up the loud pack was not my last and may not be yours neither. You've just planted the beginnings of a "pothead" seed. Now will you let that seed get some sunlight and water?

#StayHigh my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment