Monday, January 25, 2016

Blunts

So you always walk in the gas station, 711, corner store, and you notice those cigar wrappers behind the counter. Curious to what they are?? Well those are cigar wraps to make blunts. Well wraps to roll your weed in thus making it a blunt lol. As with papers, there are several brands. Swisher Sweets, Zig Zag, Game, Dutch Master, Backwoods, etc... I'll briefly discuss and drop some knowledge about the  different types, my favorite, and what I prefer.
Before I go into that I'll inform you that blunt wrappers are tobacco so when you do roll up with them you are smoking tobacco. Reasoning why some people smoke blunts is either for flavor or the extra kick to tobacco gives the high.

-Cigarillos(Swisher Sweets, Zig Zag, White Owl, Game)
These right here are basically small cigars. They are good for their flavor and are very easy to roll. One reason why I like smoking these and blunts in general is because of how slow they burn. Also these are cheap, you can get 2 for $1 and even 3 sometimes. These burn slow, have a good scent, and also gives a good flavor. After smoking these I always smell my fingers because they smell so good. One negative about this is that its kinda harsh and hurts my throat sometimes. Also you have to be careful when the blunt is getting small because the wrap gets real hot and can burn your fingers. Swisher Sweets Grape, White Owl White Grape are my two favorites. White Owl wraps provide a stronger taste to the weed than Swishers. Dutch Master Cigarillo Vanilla flavor is another great one.









Cigars(Dutch Master, Phillies, Game)

This blunt wrap is used to roll if you are rolling a lot of weed, 1/8 or more. This is because these are bigger and have more space for weed. They go for around $2 or $3. I personally never rolled one or smoked my weed with a cigar primarily because I usually roll 1gram blunts not 3grams. But I have friends that do and Ive seen videos. In those videos I did see, these blunts require more time to roll because of its size and theres a leaf you have remove prior and then reapply at the end which is just a lot of work for a lazy guy like me. I would not recommend it simply for the fact that I like to roll my weed quick and smoke it. But if you do decide to try it out, I would recommend Dutch Master Vanilla.

                                                   
I be smoking dope and you know backwoods what I roll Haha...These here by far are my favorite and if you havent noticed, these are favored by many rappers. Why? you may ask... Well I like these because of the flavor, the taste, the tobacco kick, the scent, and how they burn. These are most expensive and is rolled with just a tobacco leaf so you have to be real gentle with these when rolling. Around where I live, 711 sells a single pack for $1.50 and 5 pack for around $8 or $9. I get my 5 pack from a deli for $5. As I said before, these are rolled with just a tobacco leaf, Cigars and Cigarillos are rolled with a stronger tobacco material. That makes these much harder to roll and I would not recommend a newbie to try rolling these by themselves for their first time. If you do, buy a 5 pack because you will mess up. Even though these are my fave, there are cons to backwoods. One issue I have is that it may have holes in the wrap before you roll. Another issue I always have is that it unravels when it smokes. These sometime have trouble sticking together and if its not done right it unravels while smoking and then you have to babysit the blunt which is very annoying. Other than that these are my go to. Honey Berry purple back is where its at.
Well I said I would be brief but I guess not lol. But hopefully this helps you decide which wrap to use if you decide to smoke blunts. Backwoods are the way to go!!

#StayHigh my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment